A flyer is a printed document that is used to advertise or promote something, such as a product, service, event, or cause. Flyers are usually distributed by hand, mailed, or posted in public places. Flyers can have different sizes, shapes, colors, and designs, depending on the purpose and target audience. Flyers are a common and effective way of reaching potential customers or supporters.
Why use Flyers
- Flyers are a cost-effective way to reach a large audience
- Flyers can be easily distributed in various locations and events
- Flyers can be customized to suit your brand and message
- Flyers can attract attention with eyecatching design and catchy headlines
- Flyers can include a call to action to encourage customers to take action