Budget request for Web Pages
- Basic SEO
- Buttons for social networks
- whatsapp chat
- 1 contact form
- photo slider
- Applications necessary for proper functioning (optimization and security).
- One Page: 5-10 business days.
- Corporate Web Plans: 10-15 business days.
- Online Store Plans: 15 – 20 business days.
- Others (Course Platform, Real Estate, among other more complex sites): 20 – 30 business days.
- It is essential to have 70% of the content and the logo previously to be able to start the design (or failing that, define the colors that the website will have).
- The design time will depend on our workload and the information provided by the client. The start and end date will be informed or agreed.
- The cost of the design does not include the writing of texts for the pages, nor translations. Except for calls to action and other phrases that we deem necessary.
- The price of the pre-design (model) is not included in the cost. It's optional.
- At the end of the work, all the necessary access keys are delivered.
- There will be a maximum of 3 revisions by the client.
- Each review by the customer cannot exceed 3 days.
- An additional charge will be made for recurring changes to the same section, requested by the client.
- For more complex websites the revisions will be established by mutual agreement.
- After the revisions, they will have an additional 7 days to correct operating errors detected by the client (No changes).
- 15 days for plans of Online Stores and more complex websites. They must do the necessary tests during that time.
The payment is divided into 3 parts:
- The work begins after receiving 40% of the total budget.
- The next payment (30%) should be done at the first review (The website would be online for your review).
- Remaining payment (30%) upon delivery of the final website.
Additional charges apply when
- The customer does not make the payment on time. Most of the time it will be requested after the 1st review and the website is online.
- They request changes outside of the review period and changes not budgeted at the beginning.
- Changes on sections in which changes suggested by the client had already been made.
Annual recurring payments
- Hosting service
- Domain renewal
- Licenses related to website design
- Maintenance and updates.